Monday, October 12, 2009

Tyson's Update: October 8, 2009

Well family this week has been truly exhausting, luckily we are finding more and more ways to give of ourselves in the work. I am so grateful that this is the Lords work and that he gives us the strength to accomplish the things he needs us to accomplish. It’s funny anytime I decide I am going to have a simple talk with the District leaders that night, something always comes up and we spend most of the night on the phone.
We have been planning our Zone Training this week and it looks like things will be great. We are excited about what the Lord has showed us. We know it can really help our elders. I have such a great love for these valiant servants of Christ I am so grateful that I have the opportunity to serve them. It has been such a blessing to my life. If there is one absolute and eternal truth that I have learned is from Mark - Ch 8 verse 33, I believe? "If any man will seek to save his life he shall lose it, but if any man seek to lose his life in the service of the Lord he shall find it." Now I know I seriously paraphrased that scripture but I hope you get the gist. I hope all of you will look up the scripture and study it. Then ask God how you apply it more fully. Now that might not be the exact scripture but that should get you close at least. I am grateful that I don’t have time to focus on myself because that is the only way to true joy. I can testify to that. I love this work so much family and I hope all of you can feel it as well and surpass me in that feeling.
Another small thing I have to ask of all of you is not to worry about writing me about how much time I have left. I love the notes of pushing until the end and giving everything I have left. I truly do appreciate that and I am so lucky for having such a wonderful family like you! Just one favor that would be great is just now references to how much time I have left. That would be great. Again please don’t get offended by this. I love your support and I understand the excitement that I feel from all of you. It just makes it a little bit harder to focus. Thanks family I love you so much! I look forward to your emails next week they mean so much to me. Thank you for taking the time to do that for me I love you all.
Love,
Elder Andrus

No comments:

Family Fun

Kelly Corrigan - We will Transcend! Must Watch!!