Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentines Day 2009

Me blogging??? Get out!


I have resisted the Blogging wave for far too long now. Somehow I hoped it was a fad, knowing of course that it wasn't, but holding onto hope anyway that the wave would not surpass my stubbornness to get started....I lost. Clearly, blogging is now more than the thing to do, it is an THE WAY to do, go figure!

Today I took a 3 hour cycling class - my first time going that long. I was not quite sure how I would do, but I was quite happy to last the full time. I did better than I thought I would so that was a nice accomplishment! Tonight I am babysitting my grand-daughter, Hailey so her mommy and daddy can enjoy each other and some alone time. She is a beautiful and I adore her!!


Here are some pictures from our night together - what a cutie!


No comments:

Family Fun

Kelly Corrigan - We will Transcend! Must Watch!!