Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Hi friends,

I just wanted to tell you a really fun story. Bill and I were finished exercising and we were walking along the path back to the Marriott when we ran into Wayne Dyer. He was on his way to swim when Bill decided we had run into him enough without introducing ourselves! (We run into him every year) We were talking and he said, "You know, I was going to swim but I want to give you my new DVD - come with me." So we went to his house here at the Alii and he had us walk in and visit and then gave us his new DVD. We watched it last night and it is totally amazing. It might be his best work. I am going to run into him again, I am sure and when I do it will be another great conversation! He is a warm, generous and kind man. He even said, "So why do all the ugly guys get the good looking women?" (Funny given I had just worked out and he still was kind) He then wanted to hug good bye and was just generous from beginning to end.
You just never know....

2 comments:

Aubrie West said...

You are always good looking, give yourself some credit. How's the tan coming?

suzanne campbell said...

How very cool is that. And I agree with Aubrie. by this time to morrow I will be with my husband I can hardly wait love you suzanne

Family Fun

Kelly Corrigan - We will Transcend! Must Watch!!