Sunday, November 8, 2009

Elder Andrus Update November 5 2009

So I just finished writing my mission president, so I will include a portion of what I wrote him about this week.

This week in Lehighton has been one of polar opposites. On Monday we had a great meeting with the Branch President, President Keller. We were really able to connect with him and build a trust very quickly. He has great desires to build his branch but as of late he has felt like he has been a failure in that department. We were able to bear testimony one to another and the Spirit was able to give him some revelation of new angle he could take on helping the Branch up here invite more people to Christ. After that meeting though it seems as though Satan is working overtime, we have had a rough time finding and teaching so far this week. I don’t know what the deal is but experience has shown me that when things like this happen that means that something fantastic is around the corner whether I see it while I am still here or not it does not matter, but as long as it comes for this area that’s what matters. I hope I can help move it around the corner faster.

So that’s the portion that I sent this week. I don’t know what I really have left after that. E. Santos is doing great his English is coming along. Life has been a little crazy every time we see any branch member they ask me if I am "trunky"(meaning am I getting a little restless about the thought of home) yet. So that kinda bugs but I just smile and say, nope too much to do to get trunky. They are a group of really good people I just pray that we can help them while I am still here.
Well family I love you dearly.
Love,
Elder Andrus

No comments:

Family Fun

Kelly Corrigan - We will Transcend! Must Watch!!