Tuesday, March 24, 2009

We've been in Hawaii

Bill and I were in Hawaii for four weeks AND, although it could have been touch and go for brief periods, (ha) we are still married and we even still like each other!!

Here are a couple of pictures I thought you all might enjoy.








Oh, and ...we have more, much to your chagrin. You can't beat bill's new workout look or WHALES!!

AND...that's it, well, I should show off my tan...and say, "Mahalo Maui," you are truly the Island that only knows how to give!

Thanks honey, for a great trip!


1 comment:

Aubrie West said...

Oh wouldn't it be nice. Let's all go right now and escape the snow. (yeah right as if they would let me on a plane) Better luck next year. Love you and I am glad you had a good time.

Family Fun

Kelly Corrigan - We will Transcend! Must Watch!!