Thursday, April 23, 2009

Elder Andrus Update: Cute note about our family addition and great news!

Well first off the best news of the week was the birth of my new nephew, future Elder Gavin West. That is an incredible piece of news. I'm not going to lie it is a little bit weird that I was not there and that he has 7 months to grow before I see him. But that’s okay the family can just update me through pictures. Plus, now I have another April birthday that I have to try to remember. I'm sure Hailey is going through some growing pains but that’s a good thing. No kid should grow up without a little sibling to bug the garbage out of them.

Well this week has been an extremely busy one full of exchanges and planning. We have Training coming up this Monday so that has taken a lot of work. Everybody is doing great, missionaries are getting motivated and you can see it. Covington and I are doing great, but I’m not going to lie, I have a little bit of anxiety because with E. Covington going home we are making suggestions on who the new ZL will be. It’s a little rough because the candidates - I’m not so sure if we are going to get along so well, but I’m sure that we will be fine. It's just rough because as companions we need to work well with each other so we can focus on other things and it’s a pain if you have to spend time focusing on companionship unity. I'm sure it will work out because I can get along with most people, it’s just better when you don’t have to use energy to get along.

Well I have some great new Jahaira's husband is going to be baptized in 2 weeks! So now they will be a complete family unit in the church which is a great thing. Well family I am out of news I love you and I will talk to you next week.

Love,
Elder Andrus

Congrats Aubie and Greg I love you from the bottom of my heart

No comments:

Family Fun

Kelly Corrigan - We will Transcend! Must Watch!!